Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Portland, Oregon

Portland has moved to the top of my list of places in the USA I could live. It's beautiful and no sales tax means you actually pay the price on the label! My hosts Eric and Doris ensured I had a great experience, visiting an awesome local yarn store, did some wine tasting at some beautiful wineries, experienced the stunning nearby Columbia River Gorge and ate some yummy meals. Their neighbor even ensured I left with a jar of homemade Marionberry jam. Marionberries are only available in Oregon and happened to be in season during my visit. And I even got to catch up with my Shanghai friends Cindy and Mike. A great visit!


Multnomah Falls


Columbia River, from Crown Point.

View from Anne Amie Winery

Doris and I at WillaKenzie Winery.

Twisted
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment