Monday, July 20, 2015

Blyth, Ontario

The last few days have been about catching up with my Colorado travel buddy, Shari and meeting her family. It has been wonderful to experience small town Ontario life and just catch up, there was a lot of talking!


Shari and I, photo credit: almost seven year old Elizabeth.


Celebrating my birthday a little early, with my birthday buddy William.


Making sure I experienced Canadian treats like Tim Horton's doughnuts and maple leaf cookies, even if it was 10pm.


We visited Niagara Falls, which were very misty due to the heat. Apparently they look great almost frozen, I'm thinking my next visit might just have to be a winter trip


Highly recommend Journey Under the Falls. It was great to really see and hear the power of the Falls. We had planned to also do another whitewater walk but the elevator broke down, thankfully before we went down.


I had no idea there was such a huge tourist setup in the city of Niagara Falls. This is Wizard mini golf, the volcano even erupted periodically.

Thank you so much for your hospitality Rick and Shari, despite my midnight arrival.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment