Saturday, July 25, 2015

Nova Scotia

I've had a wonderful time catching up with my friend Ceci and learning about the beautiful province of Nova Scotia.


Ceci and I on a beach near Pictou.


I even got to eat off the dishes I bought in Seoul. Ceci bought them from me when I left, I'd forgotten how much I loved them.

We spent a day visiting Halifax and Peggy's Cove. Peggy's Cove was absolutely beautiful, a great way to end my time in Canada.


It's a very pretty fishing village.


The lighthouse at Peggy' Cove.


Thanks to Ceci's connections I got to do a boat tour where I learnt more about the local fishing industry as we cruised along the coast. We even saw three seals very close by.


I also had the opportunity to have dinner with some other friends from my time at Seoul International School. It was great to see them all after so many years.

It has been great to catch up with so many friends as I've traversed North America. Next step is 24 hours in Boston and then Peru!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment